BASIC REFERENCE BOOKS:
- Encyclopedia Americana
- Encyclopedia Britannica
- Collier's Encyclopedia
- Encyclopedia of Holocaust
- The Marshall Cavendish Illustrated Encyclopedia of World War I
Marshall Cavendish Illustrated Encyclopedia of World War II
- The United States in the First World War - An Encyclopedia
- Encyclopedia of Zionism and Israel
- The Macmillan Atlas of the Holocaust
Times "Atlas of World History"
- Webster's Dictionary
- The Associated Press "War in Europe"
- The West Point Military History Series - "The Second World
- Time-Life Books
- Current Biography
- The Cambridge History of Islam
BOOKS ABOUT WWI (and earlier):
- Arthur Evans: "Through Bosnia and the Herzegovina on Foot"
(First Edition 1876)
- Ferdinand Schevill: "History of the Balkan Peninsula"
- N.J.G Pounds: "An historical geography of Europe" (Cambridge,
NY, Sydney 1990)
- J.P. Taylor: "The Struggle for mastery in Europe 1848-1918"
- J.P. Taylor: "From Sarajevo to Potsdam" (London 1966)
- Rebecca West: "Black Lamb and Grey Falkon" (1942)
- H. W. Temperley: "History of Serbia" (1917)
- Robert A. Kann and Zdenek David: "The Peoples of
the Eastern Habsburg Lands, 1526-1918" (Seattle, London 1983)
- Winston S. Churchill: "The World Crisis" (New York 1923)
- James Cameron: "1914"
- F. Lee Benns: "Europe since 1914, in its world setting"
(New York 1954)
- (Professor) Martin Gilbert: "The First World War" (New York 1994)
- (Professor) Cyril Falls: "The Great War" (New York 1959)
- (Professor) Laurence V. Moyer: "Victory Must be Ours, Germany
in the Great War 1914-1918" (New York 1995)
- (Professor) L.G.D. Laffan: "The Serbs, The Gardians of the
Gate" (New York 1989)
- (Professor) R.A. Reiss: "Report upon the atrocities committed
by the Austro-Hungarian army during the first invasion of Serbia"
- Anthony Livesey: "The historical Atlas of World War I"
(New York 1994)
Ye'Or: "The Dhimmi: Jews & Christians under Islam" (London,
- Henry Barby: "L'Epopee Serbe, L'Agonie d'un Peuple"
- John Terraine: "To win a war, 1918, the Year of Victory"
(New York 1981)
- General Ludendorff: "My war Memoirs" (Hutchinson, 1919)
- Gordon Brook-Shepherd: "November 1918" (Boston, Toronto
BOOKS ABOUT WWII:
L. Shirer: "The rise and fall of the Third Reich" (New York,
MS. Ruth Mitchell:
"The Serbs chose war" (New York, 1943)
- (Professor John Keegan: "The Second World War" (New York
- Ilija Jukic: "The fall of Yugoslavia" (New York, London
Edmond Paris: "Genocide in Satelite Croatia" (Chicago,
Manhattan: "The Vatican's Holocaust" (Springfield, MO., 1986)
Malaparte: "Kaputt" (Rome, Milan, 1948)
Hilberg: "The Destruction of the European Jews"
(New York, 1985)
Helen Fein: "Accounting for Genocide"
(New York, 1979)
Martin Gilbert: "The Holocaust, a history of the Jews of
Europe during the Second World War" (New York, 1985)
- (Professor) Susan Zuccotti: "The Italians and the Holocaust
- Persecution, Rescue, Survival" (New York, 1987)
Nora Levin: "The Holocaust, the destruction of European Jewry,
1933-1945" (New York, 1973)
R. Marrus: "The Holocaust in History"
(New York, 1989)
(Professor) Clive Ponting "Armageddon" (New York, 1995)
- Gottlieb Hlinko: "Kaddish in the Serbian Forest" - "The
Massacre of European Jewry: An Antology" (Israel: Kibbutz Merchavia,
- Konnilyn G. Feig: "Hitler's death camps - the sanity of madness"
(New York, London 1981)
Ronnie S. Landau: "The Nazi Holocaust"
- (German Nazi) General Gunther Blumentritt "The Fatal Decisions"
(New York, 1956)
Kos"utic': "Croatian Domobranhood in WWII" (Zagreb,
- Wolff: "Balkans in Our Time"
- Robert M. Kennedy: "German Antiguerrilla Operations in the
Balkans" (Washington DC, 1954)
- Michael Lees: "The Rape of Serbia" (New York, 1990)
- David Martin: "Ally Betrayed: The Uncensored Story of Tito
and Mikhailovich" (1946)
- David Martin: "Patriot or Traitor: The Case of General Mihailovic
(Stanford, CA, 1978)
- David Martin: "The Web of Disinformation" (New York, 1991)
- F. W. Deakin: "The Brutal Friendship" (1962)
- (Professor) Francis L. Loewenheim, (Professor) Harold D. Langley,
(Professor) Manfred Jonas: "Roosevelt and Churchill - Their Secret
Wartime Correspondence" (New York, 1975)
- Mark Aarons: "Sanctuary: Nazi Fugitives in Austria" (Melbourne,
- Mark Aarons and John Loftus: "Ratlines" (1991)
Aarons and John Loftus: "Unholy Trinity" (New York, 1992)
- Nora Beloff: "Tito's Flawed Legacy: Yugoslavia and the West,
- Richard West: "Tito and the rise and fall of Yugoslavia"
(New York, 1994)
BOOKS on the Current Balkan wars:
Merlino: "Les verites Yugoslaves ne sont pas toute bonnes a dire"
("Yugoslav truths are not all good for telling") (Paris,
Hasselbach with Tom Reiss: "Fuehrer Ex"(London, Sydney, 1996)
Bodansky: "Offensive in the Balkans" (Alexandria, Virginia,
- Yossef Bodansky: "Target America" (New York, 1993)
- Major-General Lewis MacKenzie: "Peacekeeper - The road to Sarajevo"
Pierre-Marie Gallois: "The Allah's sun is blinding the occident"
(Laussane, Suisse, 1995)
Baudson: "The New World Order and Yugoslavia"
(Gil Wern Editions, Paris, 1996)
- Ms. Florence Hamlish Levinsohn: "Belgrade - among the Serbs"
Sherman: "Perfidy in the Balkans - The Rape of Yugoslavia" (Athens,
- Susan L. Woodward: "Balkan Tragedy" (Washington, D.C.,
Zepezauer: "The CIA's Greatest Hits" (Tuscon, AZ., 1994)
David Owen: "Balkan Odyssey"
Baker III with Thomas M. DeFrank: "The politics of diplomacy: Revolution,
war and peace 1989-1992"
- Tim Judah "The Serbs - History, Myth & the Destruction
of Yugoslavia" (London 1997)
- More (much more...) books
INFORMED VIEWS (ARTICLES) on
the Current Balkan wars:
- Professor N.A. Stavrou: "BOSNIA 101"
- Professor Michael Chossudovsky: "Dismantling Yugoslavia Colonizing Bosnia"
- Professor Raju G.C. Thomas:
- Professor Sean Gervasi: "Why is NATO in Yugoslavia?"
- Professor Howard L. Adelson: "Fascism is alive and well in Croatia"
- Professor Ronald L. Hatchett, Director Center for International Studies, Houston, TX:
Raymond Kent, Emeritus Professor of History University of California,
- Professor Rajko Dolecek: "I ACCUSE!"
- Professor Francisco Gil-White, University of Pennsylvania
- Professor Alfred P. Rubin
- Professor Andrija Gams,
Professor Marko Anaf,
Professor Andrija Preger,
Professor Nikola Rot
- Professor Emil Vlajki: "The New Totalitarian society"
- Professor Brenda
Almond: "The ethics of virtue vs the ethics of justice"
- Dr. Thomas
Fleming: "The crime of the Serbs: U.S. Foreign Policy In The Balkan War"
- Professor Philip Jenkins: "Constructing Aggression: The Demonization
of Serbs in the Balkan Conflict"
- Professor C.G. Jacobsen, Director of Eurasian Security Studies,
also Director Independent Committee on War Crimes in the Balkans: "Wrong
war for wrong peace?" & "Yugoslavia Successor Wars Reconsidered"
- Professor Michael Stenton
- Professor Robert M. Hayden
- Professor Kosta Cavoski "The Hague against Justice"
- Professor Serge
Trifkovic: "The Hague Tribunal: Bad justice, worse politics"
- Professor, writter,
filmmaker - Nadja
NOTE: The Blue ball ( ) denotes an author of Serbian origin.
Jewish survivors of Holocaust:
John Ranz, Director Survivors of the Buchenwald Concentration Camp:
"Serbs, Jews and Bosnia"
Alfred Lipson, American Gathering of Jewish Holocaust Survivors
Reich, the Director of the U.S. Holocaust Memorial Museum in Washington
Yohanan Ramati, the Director of The Jerusalem Institute for Western
Aleksandar Mosic, Former Deputy President, Federation of Jewish Communities in Yugoslavia
Cadik, The chief Rabbi of Yugoslavia, et. al.
Klara Mandic, a senior Belgrade Jewish community leader
- Jasa Almuli, journalist
- Professor Enriko Josif
Soldiers, witnesses on the ground:
- David Hackworth, the most decorated living American soldier:
- Major Richard L. Felman, President National Committee of Rescued
American Airmen... (in WWII):
More informed views:
Official UN documents (times
STILL UNDER CONSTRUCTION
WE HAVE SO MUCH YET TO PUT ON THIS SITE
Feel free to download, copy and